Trapped in Antarctica! : Nickolas Flux and the Shackleton expedition / by Nel Yomtov ; illustrated by Mark Simmons.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||J YOMTOV GRA (Text)||39206021162753||J Series||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781491420690 (library binding)
- ISBN: 1491420693 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9781491422854 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1491422858 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 34 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: North Mankato, Minnesota : Capstone Press, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 33).
|Summary, etc.:|| "When a spontaneous time leap sends Nickolas Flux back to Ernest Shackleton's ill-fated Endurance Expedition to Antarctica, what's a teenage history buff to do? Try to avoid becoming stranded, of course! From the crushing of the Endurance to a heroic lifeboat journey, Nick must survive one of the most amazing expeditions of the early 1900s"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:|| RL: 3-4.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series