- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||J AUD DIG OSBORNE (1PLAYAWAY+1BOOK) (MAGIC TREE HOUSE) 11 (Text)||39206021186943||J Kits||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781467699877
- ISBN: 146769987X
- Physical Description: 1 audio media player (approximately 40 min.) : digital, HD audio ; 3 3/8 x 2 1/8 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: Solon, Ohio : Findaway World, LLC, 
- Copyright: ℗2003
Title from Playaway label.
Release date supplied by publisher.
Previously released by Random House LLC, Listening Library, ℗2003.
Issued on Playaway, a dedicated audio media player.
One set of earphones and one AAA battery required for listening.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Mary Pope Osborne.
"Where are the lions?" Jack wonders when the Magic Tree House whisks him and his sister to the vast plains of Africa. Before he can find out, Annie starts to help hundreds of wildebeests cross a rushing river. Next they follow a honey of a bird and meet an awesome Maasai warrior. Jack hopes any lions will just stay away. Jack is about to be very disappointed.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Magic tree house ; #11
- Osborne, Mary Pope. Magic tree house series ; #11.
- Osborne, Mary Pope. Magic tree house series ; 11.