The magician's fire / Simon Nicholson.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||J NICHOLSON (YOUNG HOUDINI) 1 (Text)||39206021049950||J Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781492603320 (hc : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1492603325 (hc : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781492609490 (tp : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1492609498 (tp : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 232 pages ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: Naperville, Illinois : Sourcebooks Jabberwocky, 
- Copyright: ©2014
"Originally published in 2014 in the United Kingdom by Oxford University Press."
Young Harry Houdini's efforts to perfect his magic tricks are put on hold when his mentor, Herbie, disappears, prodding Harry and his two best friends, Arthur and Billie, to embark on a dangerous investigation that pushes their skill and their friendship to the limits.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Houdini, Harry, 1874-1926 > Fiction.
Houdini, Harry, 1874-1926 > Juvenile fiction.
Magicians > Juvenile fiction.
Escape artists > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
New York (N.Y.) > History > 19th century > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Action and adventure fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Young Houdini
- Nicholson, Simon (Simon Bennett), 1971- Young Houdini ; 1.
- Nicholson, Simon (Simon Bennett), 1971- Young Houdini.