Is it night or day? / Fern Schumer Chapman.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||HIS CHAPMAN YA (Text)||39206021069198||Teen Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1250044219 (paperback)
- ISBN: 9781250044211 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 205 pages : illustrations, portraits, map ; 20 cm
- Edition: First Square Fish edition.
- Publisher: New York : Square Fish/Farrar Straus Giroux, 2010.
"Originally published in United States by Farrar, Straus and Giroux"--Title page verso.
Includes BONUS MATERIAL.
In 1938, Edith Westerfeld, a young German Jew, is sent by her parents to Chicago, Illinois, where she lives with an aunt and uncle and tries to assimilate into American culture, while worrying about her parents and mourning the loss of everything she has ever known. Based on the author's mother's experience, includes an afterword about a little-known program that brought twelve hundred Jewish children to safety during World War II.
A Junior Library Guild selection
Search for related items by subject