How to ride a dragon's storm / Cressida Cowell.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||J AUD DIG COWELL (HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON) 7 (Text)||39206021070865||J Audiobook||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781478985525
- ISBN: 1478985526
- Physical Description: 1 audio media player (approximately 3 hr., 30 min.) : digital ; 3 3/8 x 2 1/8 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Solon, Ohio] : Playaway, 
- Distributor: Solon, OH : Findaway World, LLC.
- Copyright: ℗2014
|General Note:|| One set of earphones and one AAA battery required for playback.
Title from Playaway label.
Previously released by Hachette Audio in 2013.
Issued on Playaway, a dedicated audio media player.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by David Tennant.
|Summary, etc.:|| Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, everyone's favorite reluctant Viking hero, has three months, five days, and six hours to discover America, get back to Berk, save his father, battle Polar-serpents, and win the annual Inter-Tribal Friendly Swimming Race. Can he do it?
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- How to train your dragon ; bk. 7
- Cowell, Cressida. How to train your dragon. Spoken word ; bk. 7.
- How to train your dragon ; 7