Dog days / by Karen English ; illustrated by Laura Freeman.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||J ENGLISH (CARVER CHRONICLES) 1 (Text)||39206021107097||J Fiction||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 122 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Edition: Advance Reading Copy.
- Publisher: Boston : Clarion Books, 
Gavin wants to make a good impression at Carver Elementary, where no one knows he excels at soccer and skateboarding, but an annoying big sister, a bully, and his great aunt's Pomeranian are not helping.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Moving, Household > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Great-aunts > Juvenile fiction.
Bullies > Juvenile fiction.
Pomeranian dog > Juvenile fiction.
Dogs > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Carver chronicles ; bk. 1
- English, Karen. Carver chronicles ; bk. 1.
- English, Karen. Carver chronicles ; 1.