500 dates : dispatches from the front lines of the online dating wars / Mark Miller ; foreword by Julie Spira.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||817 MILLER (Text)||39206021118359||NonFiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781629144665 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1629144665 (paperback)
- Physical Description: xiv, 257 pages ; 21 cm
- Publisher: New York : Skyhorse Publishing, 2015.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Now several years post-divorce, relationship expert and humorist Mark Miller has experienced over 500 first dates. In 500 Dates, composed of 55 humor essays, Miller features the highlights and lowlights of those dates"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dating (Social custom) > Humor.
Online dating > Humor.
Man-woman relationships > Humor.
HUMOR / Topic / Marriage & Family.
HUMOR / Topic / Relationships.