Charlie Joe Jackson's guide to extra credit / Tommy Greenwald.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||J AUD DIG GREENWALD (1PLAYAWAY+1BOOK) (Text)||39206021112063||J Audiobook||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781467667456 (kit)
- ISBN: 1467667455 (kit)
- ISBN: 9781469213002 (Playaway)
- ISBN: 1469213001 (Playaway)
- Physical Description: 1 audio media player (approximately 4 hr., 30 min.) : digital, HD audio ; 3 3/8 x 2 1/8 in. + 1 book
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: Solon, Ohio : Findaway World, LLC, 
|General Note:|| Title from Playaway label.
"Playaway bookpacks"--Bag insert.
Release date supplied by publisher.
Previously released by Brilliance Audio, ℗2012.
Issued on Playaway, a dedicated audio media player.
One set of earphones and one AAA battery required for listening.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Performed by MacLeod Andrews.
|Summary, etc.:|| Bright but unenthusiastic middle school student Charlie Joe Jackson signs up for the school play in an attempt to get straight As on his last quarter report card in order to avoid having to go to Camp Rituhbukkee over the summer.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Middle schools > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
Theater > Fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Fiction.