Dr. J : the autobiography / Julius Erving with Karl Taro Greenfeld.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||921 ERVING LP (Text)||39206021011653||Large Print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062253781 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0062253786 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: xi, 573 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: First HarperLuxe edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : HarperLuxe, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
|Summary, etc.:|| One of the greatest basketball players of all time discusses the personal problems he faced and sometimes created during his legendary career, speaking frankly about how he has come to terms with being a nearly perfect player and an imperfect man.
Search for related items by subject
Basketball players > United States > Biography.
Large type books.