The Hunted : A Ralph Compton Novel / Matthew P. Mayo.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||WES COM LP (RALPH COMPTON) 2 (Text)||39206021009848||Large Print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410463470 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1410463478 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 447 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, A part of Gale, Cengage Learning, 2013.
Big Charlie Chilton knows better, but when a loudmouth threatens to expose his secrets he teaches him a lesson. It turns out the man was about to make an important supply run for the town's marshal, who drafts Charlie instead. The ragtag drunkards running the freighting outfit make the treacherous trek north worse. When bad blood springs up between them, Charlie is left for dead on the side of the mountain. But they should have made sure he was really gone.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Large type books.
Search for related items by series