How to twist a dragon's tale / by Cressida Cowell.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||J AUD DIG COW (HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON) 5 (Text)||39206021028632||J Audiobook||Available||-|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Chandler Branch Library||J AUD DIG COW (HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON) 5 (Text)||39206021028145||J Audiobook||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781478985501
- ISBN: 147898550X
- Physical Description: 1 audio media player (approximately 4 hr.) : digital, HD audio ; 3 3/8 x 2 1/8 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Solon, Ohio] : Playaway, 
- Distributor: Solon, OH : Findaway World, LLC.
- Copyright: ℗2014
One set of earphones and one AAA battery required for listening.
Title from Playaway label.
Release date supplied by publisher.
Previously released by Hachette Audio.
Issued on Playaway, a dedicated audio media player.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by David Tennant.
Someone has stolen the Fire Egg. Now the volcano on Volcano Island is active and the tremors are hatching the eggs of the exterminator dragons! Can Hiccup return the Fire Egg to the volcano, stop the volcano from erupting, and save the Tribes from being wiped out by the terrible sword-claws of the Exterminators?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Haddock, Hiccup Horrendous, III (Fictitious character) > Juvenile fiction.
Vikings > Juvenile fiction.
Dragons > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- How to train your dragon ; bk. 5
- Cowell, Cressida. How to train your dragon. Spoken word ; bk. 5.
- Cowell, Cressida. How to train your dragon ; 5.