How to train your dragon / Cressida Cowell.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||J AUD DIG COW (HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON) 1 (Text)||39206021028640||J Audiobook||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781478985464
- ISBN: 1478985461
- Physical Description: 1 audio media player (approximately 3 hr., 30 min.) : digital, HD audio ; 3 3/8 x 2 1/8 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Solon, Ohio] : Playaway, 
- Distributor: Solon, OH : Findaway World, LLC.
- Copyright: ©2014
|General Note:|| One set of earphones and one AAA battery required for listening.
Title from container.
Release date supplied by publisher.
Previously released by Hachette Audio, ℗2014.
Issued on Playaway, a dedicated audio media player.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by David Tennant.
|Summary, etc.:|| Chronicles the adventures and misadventures of Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third as he tries to pass the important initiation test of his Viking clan, the Tribe of the Hairy Hooligans, by catching and training a dragon.
Search for related items by subject
Haddock, Hiccup Horrendous, III (Fictitious character) > Juvenile fiction.
Vikings > Juvenile fiction.
Dragons > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- How to train your dragon ; book 1
- Cowell, Cressida. How to train your dragon ; bk. 1.
- How to train your dragon ; 1