The knight at dawn / Mary Pope Osborne.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||J AUD DIG OSB (MAGIC TREE HOUSE) 2 (Text)||39206020996060||J Audiobook||Checked out||08/20/2018|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Downtown Newburgh||J AUD DIG OSB (MAGIC TREE HOUSE) 2 (Text)||39206020996318||J Audiobook||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781467663090
- ISBN: 1467663093
- Physical Description: 1 audio media player (approximately 1 hr.) : digital, HD audio ; 3 3/8 x 2 1/8 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: Solon, Ohio : Findaway World, LLC, 
- Copyright: ℗2006
Title from Playaway label.
Release date supplied by publisher.
Previously released by Random House, Inc., ℗2006.
Issued on Playaway, a dedicated audio media player.
One set of earphones and one AAA battery required for listening.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by the author.
Eight-year-old Jack and his younger sister Annie use the magic treehouse to travel back to the Middle Ages, where they explore a castle and are helped by a mysterious knight.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Magic tree house ; #2
- Osborne, Mary Pope. Magic tree house series ; #2.
- Osborne, Mary Pope. Magic tree house series ; 2.