Alice-Miranda at sea / Jacqueline Harvey.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||J HAR (Text)||39206020944078||J Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780385743754 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 0385743750 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 9780375991271 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0375991271 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 329 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York : Delacorte Press, an imprint of Random House Children's Books, 
- Copyright: ©2011
"Originally published in paperback in Australia by Random House Australia, a division of the Random House Group, Sydney, in 2011."
"Alice-Miranda is set for a luxurious cruise aboard the royal yacht Octavia, where Aunty Gee is hosting the wedding of Aunt Charlotte and Lawrence Ridley. Wild weather and rumors of a jewel thief throw the travelers into turmoil, but something else is giving Alice-Miranda one of her strange feelings. Why does the ship's doctor look so familiar? And who is the shy blond boy hiding in one of the cabins? When Alice-Miranda seeks help from an unexpected source, will she and her helper manage to set things right in time for the celebrations?"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ocean liners > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Ocean liners > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Mystery and detective stories.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.