- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1307/2012277065-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1307/2012277065-d.html - Publisher description
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780857662651 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0857662651 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780857662644 (pbk)
- ISBN: 0857662643 (pbk)
- Physical Description: 391 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Nottingham, UK ; Angry Robot, 2013.
"A tale of love, loss and robots"--Cover.
"An Angry Robot paperback original 2013"--T.p. verso.
"Finn looks and acts human, though he has no desire to be. He was programmed to assist his owners, and performs his duties to perfection. A billion-dollar construct, his primary task now is to tutor Cat. As she grows into a beautiful young woman, Finn is her guardian, her constant companion-- and more. But when the government grants rights to the ever-increasing robot population, however, Finn struggles to find his place in the world"--P.  of cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Androids > Fiction.
Robots > Fiction.