The tree lady : the true story of how one tree-loving woman changed a city forever / H. Joseph Hopkins ; illustrated by Jill McElmurry.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||J 921 SES (Text)||39206020905145||J Biography||Checked out||02/02/2019|
- ISBN: 9781442414020 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1442414022 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 24 x 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Beach Lane Books, 
Learn about Katherine Olivia Sessions who brought trees to San Diego and created what eventually became Balboa Park.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject