Secrets of Dripping Fang : Book three, The vampire's curse / Dan Greenburg ; illustrations by Scott M. Fischer.
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0622/2005013710-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0622/2005013710-d.html - Publisher description
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0642/2005013710-s.html - Sample text
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||J GRE (SECRETS OF DRIPPING FANG) 3 (Text)||39206020908289||J Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0152054693 (hdbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780152054694 (hdbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780439656665 (hdbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0439656664 (hdbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 127 pages. : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: Orlando : Harcourt, 2006.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Can dad come inside and play/ -- Professor's elixir-get a life! -- In case you think it's easy -- got blood? -- How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is to have a child who's afraid of a vampire's tooth (assuming you're a vampire: 00 Incident in the bathroom -- Infectious enthusiasm.
Having been reunited with their zombie father only to have him turn into a vampire after drinking an experimental elixir of life, the ten-year-old Shluffmuffin twins continue to try to elude the giant ants who want to enslave all humans.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series