How to twist a dragon's tale : the heroic misadventures of Hiccup the Viking / as told to Cressida Cowell.
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0837/2008298020-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0914/2008298020-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||J COW (HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON) 5 (Text)||39206020905772||J Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316117746
- ISBN: 0316117749
- Physical Description: 246 pages. : illustrations, map ; 20 cm
- Edition: 1st U.S. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Little Brown & Co., 2008.
- Copyright: ©2007
Originally published in Great Britain in 2007 by Hodder Children's books.
Someone has stolen the Fire Egg. Now the volcano on Volcano Island is active and the tremors are hatching the eggs of the exterminator dragons! Can Hiccup return the Fire Egg to the volcano, stop the volcano from erupting, and save the Tribes from being wiped out by the terrible sword-claws of the Exterminators.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Haddock, Hiccup Horrendous, III (Fictitious character) > Juvenile fiction.
Vikings > Juvenile fiction.
Dragons > Juvenile fiction.
Haddock, Hiccup Horrendous, III (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Vikings > Fiction.
Dragons > Fiction.
Search for related items by series