Signing at home : sign language for kids / by Kathryn Clay ; illustrated by Randy Chewning.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||JE 419 CLA (Text)||39206020908982||J Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781620650516 (library binding)
- ISBN: 1620650517 (library binding)
- Physical Description: 32 pages : illustrations ; 27 cm.
- Publisher: North Mankato, Minnesota : Capstone Press, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 31).
|Summary, etc.:|| "Illustrations of American Sign Language, along with labeled photos, introduce children to words and phrases useful for signing around their home"--Provided by publisher.
|Language Note:|| English and American Sign Language.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||American Sign Language > Juvenile literature.
English language > Alphabet > Juvenile literature.
American sign language.
English language > Alphabet.
Search for related items by series