High time for heroes / Mary Pope Osborne.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||J AUD DIG OSB (MAGIC TREE HOUSE) 51 (Text)||39206020918056||J Audiobook||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781467664844
- ISBN: 1467664847
- Physical Description: 1 audio media player (approximately 2 hr.) : digital, HD audio ; 3 3/8 x 2 1/8 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Distributor: Solon, Ohio : Findaway World, LLC, 
- Copyright: ℗2014.
|General Note:|| Title from Playaway label.
Release date supplied by publisher.
Previously released by Random House, Inc., ℗2014.
Issued on Playaway, a dedicated audio media player.
One set of earphones and one AAA battery required for listening.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by the author.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Jack and Annie are magically transported to mid-1800's Thebes where they are saved from a dangerous accident by Florence Nightingale!"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Osborne, Mary Pope. Magic tree house. Merlin mission (Listening Library) ; #51.
- Magic Tree House. Merlin mission ; 51