Goodnight, my angel : a lullabye / Billy Joel ; illustrated by Yvonne Gilbert.
http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/description/schol051/2003021462.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Chandler Branch Library||JE JOE (Text)||39206020887970||J Picture Book - Play||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0439553768 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780439553766 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0439553784 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780439553780 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 27 cm + 1 audio CD
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Press, 2004.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Sung by Billy Joel with acc. musicians.
A father sings his love to his daughter in a lullaby. With words as tender as a kiss on the cheek, Billy Joel reassures readers young and old that the love between a parent and child lasts forever, even if families are separated. Dreamy paintings of a father and daughter illustrate the profound ways that small moments -- like tucking a child into bed -- affirm parents' devotion to their children.
|System Details Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fathers and daughters > Fiction.
Lullabies > Fiction.
Stories in rhyme.