Firebrand : an Elemental novel / by Antony John.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||FAN JOH YA (ELEMENTAL) 2 (Text)||39206020885602||Teen Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780803736832 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0803736835 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 293 pages 22 cm
- Publisher: New York, New York : Dial Books, an imprint of Penguin Group (USA) Inc., 
Sequel to: Elemental.
In a dystopian United States, the colonists of Roanoke Island must find safety at the mysterious Fort Sumter, but as they get further from their home, their elemental powers begin to fade.
Search for related items by subject
United States > Fiction.
Search for related items by series