When did you see her last? / Lemony Snicket, Seth.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||J AUD DIG SNI (ALL THE WRONG QUESTIONS) 2 (Text)||39206020883656||J Audiobook||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781478952893
- ISBN: 147895289X
- Physical Description: 1 audio media player (approximately 4.5 hr.) : digital, HD audio ; 3 3/8 x 2 1/8 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Distributor: Solon, Ohio : Findaway World, LLC, 
Title from Playaway label.
Release date supplied by publisher.
Previously released by Hachette Audio.
Issued on Playaway, a dedicated audio media player.
One set of earphones and one AAA battery required for listening.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Liam Aiken.
In the fading town of Stain'd-by-the-Sea, young apprentice Lemony Snicket has a new case to solve when he and his chaperone are hired to find a missing girl. Is the girl a runaway? Or was she kidnapped? Was she seen last at the grocery store? Or could she have stopped at the diner? Is it really any of your business? These are all the wrong questions.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Missing persons > Investigation > Juvenile fiction.
Apprentices > Fiction.
Lost children > Fiction.
Mystery and detective stories.
Search for related items by series
- All the wrong questions ; 2
- Snicket, Lemony. All the wrong questions (Hachette Audio (Firm)) ; 2.
- Snicket, Lemony. All the wrong questions ; 2.