The mad, mad, mad, mad treasure hunt / Megan McDonald.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||J AUD DIG MCD (1PLAYAWAY+1BOOK) (Text)||39206020889513||J Kits||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781467658126 (kit)
- ISBN: 146765812X (kit)
- ISBN: 9781441891013 (Playaway)
- ISBN: 1441891013 (Playaway)
- Physical Description: 1 audio media player (approximately 11 hr., 30 min.) : digital, HD audio ; 3 3/8 x 2 1/8 in. + 1 book
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: Solon, Ohio : Findaway World, LLC, 
Title from Playaway label.
"Candlewick on Brilliance Audio"--Container.
"Playaway bookpacks"--Bag insert.
In hanging bag (13 x 10 cm).
Release date supplied by publisher.
Previously released by Brilliance Audio, ℗2010.
Issued on Playaway, a dedicated audio media player.
One set of earphones and one AAA battery required for listening.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Performed by Barbara Rosenblat.
During a weekend trip to Ocracoke Island, siblings Judy and Stink Moody take part in a pirate treasure-hunting game, in which various clues lead them to silver coins, or "pieces of eight," hidden across the island.
Search for related items by subject
Treasure hunt (Game) > Fiction.
Brothers and sisters > Fiction.
Pirates > Fiction.
Ocracoke Island (N.C.) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series