The Watsons go to Birmingham--1963 / Christopher Paul Curtis.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||J AUD DIG CUR (1PLAYAWAY+1BOOK) (Text)||39206020889141||J Kits||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781467658799 (kit)
- ISBN: 1467658790 (kit)
- ISBN: 9780739375655 (Playaway)
- ISBN: 0739375652 (Playaway)
- Physical Description: 1 audio media player (approximately 11 hr., 30 min.) : digital, HD audio ; 3 3/8 x 2 1/8 in. + 1 book
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: Solon, Ohio : Findaway World, LLC, 
Title from Playaway label.
Release date supplied by publisher.
Issued on Playaway, a dedicated audio media player.
"Playaway bookpacks"--Bag insert.
In hanging bag (13 x 10 cm).
One set of earphones and one AAA battery required for listening.
Previously released by Random House, Inc., ℗1996.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Performance by LeVar Burton.
The ordinary interactions and everyday routines of the Watsons, an African-American family living in Flint, Michigan, are drastically changed after they go to visit Grandma in Alabama in the summer of 1963.
Search for related items by subject