Watch how we walk : a novel / Jennifer LoveGrove
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||FIC LOV (Text)||39206020872790||Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1770411275 (paperback)
- ISBN: 9781770411272 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 317 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Toronto, Ontario : ECW Press / MisFit, 
- Copyright: ©2013.
"A misfit book"--T.p. verso.
Alternating between a woman's childhood in a small town and as an adult in the city, this novel traces a Jehovah Witness family's splintering belief system, their isolation, and the erosion of their relationships.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Jehovah's Witnesses > Fiction.
Alienation (Social psychology) > Fiction.
Dysfunctional families > Fiction.
Gay men > Fiction.