The mystery of the fortune cookie / created by Gertrude Chandler Warner.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||J AUD DIG WAR (BOXCAR CHILDREN) 96 (Text)||39206020871404||J Audiobook||Checked out||07/31/2018|
- ISBN: 1602528799
- ISBN: 9781602528796
- Physical Description: 1 audio media player : digital ; 9 x 6 cm.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: Carol Stream, IL : Oasis Audio, 2003.
Read by Aimee Lilly.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Reader: Aimee Lilly.
When the Aldens go to dinner at a local Chinese restaurant, Benny can't wait for his favorite part of the meal--dessert. He loves breaking open the fortune cookies and reading the messages inside. This time instead of a fortune, he finds a hand-written riddle! One cookie leads to another and the Aldens soon realize they've bitten into another mystery. Who is leaving the Aldens the mysterious cookie clues, and why?
|System Details Note:||
Issued on Playaway, a dedicated audio media player.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Boxcar children (Fictitious characters)
Search for related items by series
- Boxcar children mysteries
- Warner, Gertrude Chandler, 1890-1979. Boxcar children mysteries.
- Warner, Gertrude Chandler, 1890-1979. Boxcar children ; 96.