Becky the brave : a story about epilepsy / written by Laurie Lears ; illustrated by Gail Piazza.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||JE LEA (Text)||39206020847420||J Picture Book - People||Available||-|
- ISBN: 080750601X (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780807506011 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Publisher: Morton Grove, Ill. : A. Whitman, c2002.
Nothing seems to scare Sarah's big sister Becky, until having an epileptic seizure makes her reluctant to return to school, and so Sarah summons her own courage to explain the disease to the other students.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Epilepsy > Fiction.
Courage > Fiction.
Sisters > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
Epilepsy > Juvenile fiction.
Courage > Juvenile fiction.
Sisters > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.