What happens next, Katie? : writing a narrative with Katie Woo / by Fran Manushkin ; illustrated by Tammie Lyon.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||J MANUSHKIN (Katie Woo: Star Writer) 4 (Text)||39206020840987||J Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781404881297 (library binding)
- ISBN: 1404881298 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9781479519248 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1479519243 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 32 pages. : col. ill. ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: North Mankato, Minn. : Picture Window Books, c2014.
|General Note:|| "Katie Woo, star writer."
Includes sidebars about writing a story and the differences between fiction and nonfiction.
|Summary, etc.:|| When Katie and her family go on a trip, she decides to write a story for her friends to show how much she misses them.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series