Storey's guide to growing organic orchard fruits for market : market or home production site & crop selection planting, care & harvesting business basics / by Danny Barney.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||634 BAR 2013 (Text)||39206020817548||NonFiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781603425704 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1603425705 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781603427234 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1603427236 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 543 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: North Adams, MA : Storey Pub., 2013.
|General Note:|| Includes index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Where we came from and where we are -- Selecting a winning site and crops to match -- Designing or redesigning your orchard -- Preparing or upgrading your orchard site -- Selecting pome fruit crops and varieties -- Selecting stone fruit crops and varieties -- Obtaining and planting your trees -- Nutrient management -- Orchard floor management -- Disease management -- Pest management -- Pruning and training -- Fruit thinning and harvesting -- Marketing an orchard business.
|Summary, etc.:|| Whether you are new to fruit farming or have already sold thousands of bushels, Danny L. Barney's complete guide to managing organic orchards is exactly what you need as you prepare for the next growing season.--COVER.
Search for related items by subject