- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||363.45 DEN (Text)||39206020798797||NonFiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0595196667 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 9780595196661 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: xvii, 394 p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: Authors Guild Backinprint.com ed.
- Publisher: Lincoln, NE : IUniverse.com, c2001.
|General Note:|| Includes index.
Originally published: Avon, 1991.
|Summary, etc.:|| When Kentucky Blueblood Drew Thornton parachuted to his death in September 1985, carrying thousands in cash and 150 pounds of cocaine, the gruesome end of his startling life blew open a scandal that reached to the most secret circles of the U.S. government. The story of Thornton and "The Company" he served, and the lone heroic fight of State Policeman Ralph Ross against an international web of corruption is one of the most portentous tales of the 20th century. --publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Drug traffic > Kentucky.
Drug traffic > United States.