Pinkalicious : fairy house / by Victoria Kann.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||JE(JR) KAN (Text)||39206020787717||J Beginning Readers||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062187833 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 006218783X (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 9780062187826 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0062187821 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Harper, 
- Copyright: ©2013
"Every spring, Pinkalicious loves to see all of the beautiful flowers and blossoming trees come to life in her family's garden. Of course, Pinkalicious knows that the blooming garden is all because of the hard work of the fairies! This year, Pinkalicious wants to be ready for the fairies' arrival, so she makes a cozy house for the fairies to stay in during their visit. Peter and Pinkalicious camp out in the backyard, waiting for the fairies to appear--but will they be able to see them?"--Dust jacket.
|Target Audience Note:||
Decoding demand: 71 (high) Semantic demand: 68 (high) Syntactic demand: 65 (high) Structure demand: 85 (very high) Lexile
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Gardens > Fiction.
Flowers > Fiction.
Fairies > Fiction.
Camping > Fiction.
|Genre:||Children's stories > Pictorial works.
Search for related items by series
- I can read! 1, beginning reading
- Kann, Victoria. Pinkalicious (HarperCollins (Firm))
- I can read book.