Show me a story : 40 craft projects and activities to spark children's storytelling / Emily K. Neuburger.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||J 745.5 NEU (Text)||39206020786875||J Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781612121482 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1612121489 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781603429887 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1603429883 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 144 pages. : col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Publisher: North Adams, MA : Storey Pub., 2012.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Summary, etc.:|| Children love to make up stories, and these 40 creative projects and activities encourage them to free their storytelling instincts. Younger children will love making story stones and a storytelling jar, and then will love using them to create stories of their own, while older kids will enjoy word grab bags, story walks, and journaling exercises. For everyone ages 5 to 12, whatever their reading level, this book has everything needed to spark an infinite number of child-created stories.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Handicraft for children > Juvenile literature.
Storytelling > Juvenile literature.