Show me a story : 40 craft projects and activities to spark children's storytelling / Emily K. Neuburger.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||J 745.5 NEU (Text)||39206020786875||J Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781612121482 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1612121489 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781603429887 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1603429883 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 144 pages. : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Publisher: North Adams, MA : Storey Pub., 2012.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Children love to make up stories, and these 40 creative projects and activities encourage them to free their storytelling instincts. Younger children will love making story stones and a storytelling jar, and then will love using them to create stories of their own, while older kids will enjoy word grab bags, story walks, and journaling exercises. For everyone ages 5 to 12, whatever their reading level, this book has everything needed to spark an infinite number of child-created stories.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Handicraft for children > Juvenile literature.
Storytelling > Juvenile literature.