A city tossed and broken : the diary of Minnie Bonner / Judy Blundell.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Series InformationDear America.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||J DEA (Text)||39206020786800||J Series||Checked out||12/07/2018|
- ISBN: 9780545310222 (paper over board)
- ISBN: 0545310229 (paper over board)
- Physical Description: 218 pages : illustrations, map ; 20 cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : Scholastic Inc., 2013.
It is 1906, and when her family is cheated out of their tavern, fourteen-year-old Minnie Bonner is forced to become a maid to the Sump family, who are moving to San Francisco--three weeks before the great earthquake.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject