Down the rabbit hole : the diary of Pringle Rose / Susan Campbell Bartoletti.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||J DEA (Text)||39206020783443||J Series||Checked out||07/11/2018|
- ISBN: 9780545297011 (paper over board)
- ISBN: 054529701X (paper over board)
- Physical Description: 245 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic, 2013.
It is 1871 in Scranton, Pennsylvania, and fourteen-year-old Pringle Rose, still grieving from the death of her parents, takes her brother Gideon, who has Down syndrome, escapes from her uncle and aunt, taking a train to Chicago--but disaster seems to follow her there.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series