The Ice Gate of Spyre / Allan Jones ; [illustrated by] Gary Chalk.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||J JONES (SIX CROWNS) 4 (Text)||39206020771521||J Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062006332 (hardback)
- ISBN: 0062006339 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 150 pages : illustrations ; cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Greenwillow Books, 2012.
Trundle's quest for the Crown of Ice leads him and his crew to the sacred island of Spyre where, according to legend, only the Oracle can find the crown, and Esmeralda Lightfoot is convinced she is the chosen one.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Action and adventure fiction.
Search for related items by series