The Ice Gate of Spyre / Allan Jones ; [illustrated by] Gary Chalk.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||J JONES (SIX CROWNS) 4 (Text)||39206020771521||J Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062006332 (hardback)
- ISBN: 0062006339 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 150 p. : ill. ; cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Greenwillow Books, 2012.
Trundle's quest for the Crown of Ice leads him and his crew to the sacred island of Spyre where, according to legend, only the Oracle can find the crown, and Esmeralda Lightfoot is convinced she is the chosen one.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series