The tale of Applebeck Orchard / Susan Wittig Albert.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||AUD DIG ALB (COTTAGE TALES OF BEATRIX POTTER) 6 (Text)||39206020769699||Audiobooks||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781440773518
- ISBN: 1440773513
- Physical Description: 1 audio media player (10 hr.) : digital, HD audio ; 3 3/8 x 2 1/8 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Solon, Ohio] : Playaway Digital Audio ; 
- Copyright: ℗2010
Book 6 of the Cottage Tales of Beatrix Potter series (series numeration from NoveList).
Playaway Digital Audio.
Title from container.
Previously released by Recorded Books, LLC, p2010.
Issued on Playaway, a dedicated audio media player.
One set of earphones and one AAA battery required for playback.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Virginia Leishman.
After his haystacks are burned, Farmer Harmsworth barricades the common path through Applebeck Orchard. Reliable witnesses say the arson was the work of a lantern-bearing specter. But has the culprit left clues Miss Potter can decipher?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Potter, Beatrix, 1866-1943 > Fiction.
Women authors > Fiction.
Women artists > Fiction.
Country life > England > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- [Cottage tales of Beatrix Potter ; Book 6]
- Albert, Susan Wittig. Cottage tales of Beatrix Potter ; Spoken word ; 06