The tale of Cuckoo Brow Wood / Susan Wittig Albert.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||AUD DIG ALB (COTTAGE TALES OF BEATRIX POTTER) 3 (Text)||39206020770051||Audiobooks||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781440712579
- ISBN: 1440712573
- Physical Description: 1 audio media player (9 hr., 45 min.) : digital ; 3 3/8 x 2 1/8 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Solon, Ohio] : Playaway Digital Audio ; 
- Copyright: ©2009
Playaway Digital Audio.
Title from container.
"Playaway. Audiobooks. Pre-loaded and portable."--Container.
Release date supplied by publisher.
Previously released by Recorded Books, LLC, p2007.
In container (21 x 13 x 3 cm.) with earphones.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Virginia Leishman.
It is now 1907, and in her Lake Country village, Beatrix Potter is about to encounter both woodland magic and an intriguing mystery. As she helps some village children look for fairy folk, she stumbles upon evidence that a flame-haired stranger may have dangerous plans.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Potter, Beatrix, 1866-1943 > Fiction.
Women authors > Fiction.
Women artists > Fiction.
Human-animal relationships > Fiction.
Animals > Fiction.
Villages > Fiction.
England > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Cottage tales of Beatrix Potter
- Albert, Susan Wittig. Beatrix Potter mysteries.
- Albert, Susan Wittig. Cottage tales of Beatrix Potter ; 3.