Dearest Dorothy, merry everything! / Charlene Ann Baumbich.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||AUD DIG BAU (DEAREST DOROTHY) 5 (Text)||39206020762397||Audiobooks||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781440712418
- ISBN: 1440712417
- Physical Description: 1 audio media player (8 hr.) : digital ; 3 3/8 x 2 1/8 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Solon, Ohio] : Playaway Digital Audio ; 
- Copyright: ©2009
Playaway Digital Audio.
Title from container.
"Playaway. Audiobooks. Pre-loaded and portable."--Container.
Release date supplied by publisher.
Previously released by Recorded Books, LLC, p2006.
In container (21 x 13 x 3 cm.) with earphones.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Cynthia Darlow.
The holidays are coming and a plan to build a mini-mall has some residents in a tizzy. It'll take some shrewd negotiating and a little help from the Big Guy upstairs for Dorothy to set this one right.
|Additional Physical Form available Note:||
Issued also on compact disc.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Older women > Fiction.
Illinois > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Dearest Dorothy ; bk. 5
- Baumbich, Charlene Ann, 1945- Dearest Dorothy ; bk. 5.
- Baumbich, Charlene Ann, 1945- Dearest Dorothy ; 5.