F is for Fenway : America's oldest major league ballpark / written by Jerry Pallotta ; illustrated by John Dykes.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||J 796.357 PAL (Text)||39206020781306||J Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781585367887 (hardback)
- ISBN: 1585367885 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : color ill. ; 27 cm.
- Publisher: Ann Arbor, MI : Sleeping Bear Press, 2012.
""Historic and nostalgic Fenway Park is introduced from A to Z with rhyming poems and informational text. Topics include green monster, Jimmy Fund, Kenmore Square, Peskys Pole, the lone red seat, and Van Ness Street."-Prepared by the Publisher"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject