PICKLE : the (formerly) anonymous prank club of Fountain Point Middle School / Kim Baker ; illustrated by Tim Probert.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||J BAK (Text)||39206019540580||J Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781596437654 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1596437650 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 233 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Roaring Brook Press, 2012.
Using a bogus name, the League of Picklemakers, sixth-grader Ben and three recruits start a prank-pulling club and receive funding from their middle school's PTA.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Practical jokes > Fiction.
Clubs > Fiction.
Middle schools > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
Practical jokes > Juvenile fiction.
Clubs > Juvenile fiction.
Middle schools > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.