- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0701/2006028622-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0701/2006028622-d.html - Publisher description
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0621/2006028622-s.html - Sample text
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||SFI HAL YA HALO 4 (Text)||39206020708994||Teen Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0765315688 (acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 9780765315687 (acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 9780765315687
- ISBN: 0765354705 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780765354709 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 383 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Tor, 2006.
"A Tom Doherty Associates book."
|Formatted Contents Note:||
"Continuing the saga of the award-winning Xbox game!"--Cover.
The Spartan-II program has gone public. Tales of super-soldiers fending off thousands of Covenant attacks have become the stuff of legend. But just how many Spartans are left? While the Master Chief defends a besieged Earth, and the myriad factions of the Covenant continue their crusade to eliminate humanity, an ultrasecret cell of the Office of Naval Intelligence known as "Section Three" devises a plan to buy the UNSC vital time. They're going to need hundreds of willing soldiers, though . . . and one more Spartan to get the job done. The planet Onyx is virtually abandoned and the perfect place to set this new plan in motion. But when the Master Chief destroys Halo, something is triggered deep within Onyx: Ancient Forerunner technology stirs, and fleets of UNSC and Covenant race to claim it to change the course of the Human-Covenant War. But this reawakened and ancient force may have plans of its own . . .
Search for related items by subject
Human-alien encounters > Fiction.
Space warfare > Fiction.