D. Gray-Man : Vol. 3 / story & art by Katsura Hoshino ; [English adaptation, Lance Caselman ; translation, Toshifumi Yoshida].
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||GRA HOS YA (Text)||39206020715742||Teen Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1421506254 (pbk. : cover)
- ISBN: 9781421506258 (pbk. : cover)
- ISBN: 9781435225459 (Paw Prints)
- ISBN: 1435225457 (Paw Prints)
- Physical Description: 187 p. : chiefly ill. ; 19 cm.
- Edition: Shonen jump advanced Manga ed.
- Publisher: San Francisco, CA : Viz Media, 2006.
|General Note:|| Read Manga style.
"First published in Japan in 2004 by Shueisha, Inc. Tokyo"--P. facing t.p.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| 17th night: Black order annihilation incident -- 18th night: Black order annihilation incident amended: Black order attempted annihilation incident -- 19th night: Rewinding city -- 20th night: Useless -- 21st night: Contact -- 22nd night: Human -- 23rd night: Akuma -- 24th night: Miranda Lotto's invocation -- 25th night: Regenerate -- 26th night: As snow falls over the city.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Set in a fictional 19th century England, it is the story of Allen Walker, a 15-year old boy who roams the earth in search of Innocence. Washed away to unknown parts of the world after The Great Flood, Innocence is the mysterious substance used to create weapons that obliterate demons known as Akuma"--P.  of cover.
|Target Audience Note:|| 16 and up.
Rated T+ for older teen.
|Language Note:|| Translated from the Japanese.
Search for related items by subject
Teenagers > Comic books, strips, etc.
Exorcism > Comic books, strips, etc.
Graphic novels > Japan.
Search for related items by series
- Hoshino, Katsura. D. Gray-man ; 3.
- Shonen Jump advanced graphic novel.
- Viz graphic novel.
- D. Gray-man ; 3