D.Gray-Man : Vol. 5, Announcement / story & art by Katsura Hoshino.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Series InformationShonen Jump advanced.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||GRA HOS YA (Text)||39206020711352||Teen Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1421510537 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781421510538 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 178 pages : chiefly illustrations ; 19 cm
- Edition: Shonen jump advanced Manga ed.
- Publisher: San Francisco, CA : Viz Media, LLC, 2007.
Read Manga style.
"First published in Japan in 2004 by Shueisha, Inc. Tokyo"--P. facing t.p.
Set in a fictional 19th century England, it is the story of Allen Walker, a 15-year old boy who roams the earth in search of Innocence. Washed away to unknown parts of the world after The Great Flood, Innocence is the mysterious substance used to create weapons that obliterate demons known as Akuma.
Search for related items by subject
Teenagers > Comic books, strips, etc.
Graphic novels > Japan.
Comic books, strips, etc. > Japan.