A young people's history of the United States : Volume 2, Class struggle to the war on terror / Howard Zinn ; adapted by Rebecca Stefoff.
http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0712/2007008703.html - Table of contents only
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||TEEN 973 ZINN (Text)||39206020715866||Teen NF||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781583227596 (paper over board : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1583227598 (paper over board : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781583227602 (paper over board : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1583227601 (paper over board : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: v, 234 : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Edition: Seven Stories Press 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Seven Stories Press, 
- Copyright: ©2007
Adaptation of People's history of the United States.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Class struggle -- World War I -- Hard times -- World War II -- Black revolt and civil rights -- Vietnam -- Surprises -- Under control? -- Politics as usual -- Resistance -- The end of the twentieth century -- The "war on terrorism" -- War in Iraq, conflict at home -- "Rise like lions."
Examines American involvement in the wars and revolutions of the twentieth century from the point of view of ordinary people as well as the policies and resistances that have characterized the war on terror and that shape the United States of America today. Includes a final chapter updating United States history to the present moment.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
United States > History > Juvenile literature.
United States > History.