- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Downtown Newburgh||REF 970.1 DEN (Text)||39206020707467||Reference||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781604137927 (hbk. : acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 1604137924 (hbk. : acid-free paper)
- Physical Description: 161 p. : ill. (chiefly col.), col. maps ; 25 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Chelsea House, c2011.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| The Navajo nation and its people -- Navajo origins and early history -- Cycles of colonialism, 1540-1850 -- The long walk and Hwéeldi -- The era of livestock reduction and beyond -- The promises and challenges of the twentieth and twenty-first centuries.
|Summary, etc.:|| Traces the history of the Navajo Indians, discussing origins, early history, experiences during cycles of colonialism, the Long Walk, the years of Hwéeldi, livestock reduction, challenges in the twentieth and twenty-first centuries, and other topics.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series