The battle of the Labyrinth / Rick Riordan.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||AUD DIG FAN RIO YA (PERCY JACKSON) 4 (Text)||39206020721807||Teen Audiobooks||Available||-|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||J AUD DIG RIO (PERCY JACKSON & THE OLYMPIANS) 4 (Text)||39206020700306||J Audiobook||Checked out||07/31/2018|
- ISBN: 9781605148533
- ISBN: 1605148539
- Physical Description: 1 audio media player (approximately 10 hr., 30 min.) : digital ; 3 3/8 x 2 1/8 in.
- Publisher: [Solon, Ohio] : Playaway Digital Audio : [released 2008]
- Copyright: [released 2008], c2008
Title from Playaway label.
Release date supplied by publisher.
"Playaway. Audiobooks. Pre-loaded and portable."--Container.
Previously released by Random House, Inc., p2008.
"Random House Audio"--Container.
In container (21 x 13 x 3 cm.) with earphones, AAA battery and lanyard.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Jesse Bernstein.
When demonic cheerleaders invade his high school, Percy Jackson hurries to Camp Half Blood, from whence he and his demigod friends set out on a quest through the Labyrinth, while the war between the Olympians and the evil Titan lord Kronos draws near.
|System Details Note:||
Playaway Digital Audio.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians ; bk. 4
- Riordan, Rick. Percy Jackson & the Olympians ; bk. 4.
- Riordan, Rick. Percy Jackson & the Olympians (Listening Library) ; 4.