Ray & me : a baseball card adventure / Dan Gutman.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||J GUT (Text)||39206020691737||J Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780061234811 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 0061234818 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 9780061234828 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0061234826 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 173 p. : ill., photos ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : HarperCollinsPublishers, c2009.
|Summary, etc.:|| After recovering from being hit in the head during a baseball game, Stosh travels back in time to try to save Ray Chapman, a batter who was killed by a pitch in New York in 1920.
|Target Audience Note:|| Ages 10-14.
|Awards Note:|| A Junior Library Guild selection
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Chapman, Ray, d. 1920 > Juvenile fiction.
Mays, Carl, 1891-1971 > Juvenile fiction.
Chapman, Ray, d. 1920 > Fiction.
Mays, Carl, 1891-1971 > Fiction.
Baseball > Fiction.
Time travel > Fiction.
Search for related items by series