Where things come back : a novel / John Corey Whaley.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||FIC WHA YA (Text)||39206020686109||Teen Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781442413344 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1442413344 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 256 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st Atheneum pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : Atheneum, 2012, c2011.
Includes a reading group guide.
Seventeen-year-old Cullen's summer in Lily, Arkansas, is marked by his cousin's death by overdose, an alleged spotting of a woodpecker thought to be extinct, failed romances, and his younger brother's sudden disappearance.
|Target Audience Note:||
Interest age level: Ages 14 & up.
Search for related items by subject