Wilma Tenderfoot and the case of the fatal phantom / by Emma Kennedy.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||J KEN (Text)||39206020674238||J Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780803735422 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0803735421 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 351 pages ; 20 cm
- Publisher: New York : Dial Books for Young Readers, 2012.
When Wilma Tenderfoot, the feisty and determined assistant to the world's greatest living detective, and her beagle Pickle, find a mummified body buried on the grounds of the gothic mansion Blackheart Hoo, they seek to identify the body and solve the mysteries of a key, some buried treasure, and a kidnapping.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mystery and detective stories.
Orphans > Fiction.
Orphans > Juvenile fiction.
England > Fiction.
England > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.